Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 19th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #40
ruquick

Default Re: 1988 Mustang Coupe Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by White90GT427 View Post
Well, it looks like you can run some 5.80 indexes, or slap on the nitrous kit, add a little weight, and come donate your money to Barnett, AD, and Honeycutt in Ultra Street like me LOL.
I bet we have at least 4 locals running 5 teens next year in Ultra Street. A couple of them will probably go 5.0's the first race. I put the plate back on the car a couple of weeks ago. I also changed the front spring rate again. As soon as I get a couple of clean runs I'm going to spray it with a 65 jet (converter will probably go 7,200 with that jet). I can run at 2900 lbs in Ultra Street with the nitrous but I would have to pull the converter back out and change my rear gear to make the 375R work. I would be lucky to make 2 races with my work schedule so its not worth the labor and money to me right now. The 5.80 index would be the cheapest way to go ..... luck will not help much running with that bunch.

1.26 60'
5.78 @ 117 1/8
9.17 @ 141 1/4 (aborted pass!)

417" Brodix Track 1X naturally aspirated @ 2900 lbs with a tight converter → → → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjkNF0SrKU

Last edited by ruquick; December 19th, 2013 at 02:43 PM.
ruquick is offline   Reply With Quote