Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th, 2011, 11:59 PM   #1
NOVICOUPE

Default What ign. to run? SBF w/F1R and Gen VII

Ok. I have a 311ci. SBF w/ an F1R. Currently running a Crane Hi6.Running Gen VII DFI. Pretty new to it so not sure if it will really benefit from something like a 7531. Really think I need to have a better ign. Would like some input. I was thinking of a Dig 6 but have heard of lots of problems with them. Here is my plan. Please tell me what ya think.Gonna get a good 6al and the Power grid control box. All the same features as the 7531 but less money. I know the 6al will not have as much actual ign. power but will upgrade to the power grid ing. box also when funds are available. What do you guys think of my plan.Is it a waste of money as the Gen VII has more features than I realize? Please lmk what you guys think.
11.094@122 1992 coupe. chrome moly cage ,ticking time bomb race prepped stock block 308,box stock TW heads ,spyder intake, accufab 75mm race TB,paxton Novi 2000 renegade.full roller ,trans brake c-4,8.8 3.55 gears welded tubes, braced.9in. ends moser 33 spline axles and spool, explorer rear disc.BG king sumo pump.77 mm mass air 72 lbs. inj. EFI systems PMS .Strange adj .shocks and struts.strange front coil overs.Team-Z anti roll.
\
NOVICOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote