Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 10th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #1
jkstang78

Send a message via AIM to jkstang78
Default Here is my New and Old Turbo setup

So since I haven't been a long time I had updated the information on my car. I want to take some time right now to do so.

Here was my old engine and turbo setup.

ENGINE
New Man O' War Block 4 bolt main block, 347 stroker kit, Scat nodular iron crank 4340 H-beam rods 5.400-inch length, Clevitte 77 brearings, Pro-m Univer mass air, High volume melling oil pump, Trick Flow specialties forged pistons with 8:5:1 compression, Trick flow cam 221/225 degress and 499/510 lift, Unported Trick Flow's Twisted Wedge heads, Edelbrock Rpm II Intake, Meziere Electric water pump, Becool Radiator and Becool E-Fan, Accufab 75mm T.B., TCI rattler SFI damper, MSD 6AL 2 ignition system, MSD Pro-Billet Dist, Scream demon coil

Power Adder HP performance Stage 2 turbo kit, HP Street turbo Kit comes complete with 66mm hybrid turbo, 44mm Tial wastegate, Bosch Blow-off valve, custom-built intercooler, CNC mandrel bent headers, tubing and y-pipe, ceramic coating on all piping and headers,

With this combination and running through a Freddy brown AOD with 3500 stall. The car went 9.39 @143 with a 1.28 60ft. It made 580hp and 550 torque. At 19psi

On the new setup I had hurt the motor and did a new build. Went to L&M engine in PA

The Man O' War block was .060 over So now the motor is a 352 CI. We upped the compression to 10.1. Also put in a new Scat forged crank and new piston's. I took my TrickFlow Twisted wedge heads and brought them to MCRP in PA and had them do a full port & Valve job. Also had a custom cam done for this motor. I changed intakes and went to the TrickFlow Box R, Also changed to 96 lb injectors, Also switched to a Turbonetics Newgen & Godzillar Wastegate & Blowoff valve.

I kept the HP turbo kit and Just took off the 66mm and went for a precision PT-88mm And switched a DFI gen 7 for now. Also did a new torque convertor and tighten it up a bit and beefed up the FB transmission too.

This combo made 920 rwhp and 825 torque @ 27 psi. And only have 3 test passes on the motor last year and went a best of 8.66@156 with a 1.30 60 ft and only leaving at 6-8 psi. Still have more testing to do.

But here are some pictures now.

Added a G-force billet aluminum transmission mount.

Brought to PSI speed solutions in PA to finish the car and tune it. It needed a new down pipe and DFI system wired up.

jkstang78 is offline   Reply With Quote