Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th, 2019, 09:30 PM   #13
racerxmd

Angry Re: New Engine Build For MDmonster

Things have come to a stop on engine build because of rocker arm geometry issues on my exhaust shaft rockers from T & D. The issue we are having is that the angle is to severe at full lift. Duane Busch my engine builder said that the roller tip of shaft rockers is great but that push rod side of rocker is way off. We contacted T & D about the issue. Since the shaft rockers we're originally sent with +4, Duane asked if they do an additional +4 or at least a couy degrees more. T & D agreed to send new rockers. What we received was way wrong. Looked like they went in wrong direction, making to angle even worst then first set. T &D wasn't happy with Duane after he complained. After a lot of begging they finally agreed to make a new set for us. To our surprise, I received a refund invoice with cash register receipt stating funds where refunded to my card. The date this way done is April 25th of this yr. Yet the funds have yet to go into my checking account. Part of the issue was the debt card used to make purchase of shaft rockers was cancelled sometime afterwards because of fraud concerns. Still the funds should of gone to my checking account anyway. The other issue was shaft rockers we're purchased on 02/05/18. So when Duane finally got around to installing them almost a yr. had gone by. So after numerous calls to T & D and my bank (Navy Federal), I am waiting on the bank investigator's report sometime next week. In the meantime, we've contacted several other manufacturers to try and get what we need. This is almost enough to want and sell it all. Just very upsetting to say the least.
racerxmd is offline   Reply With Quote